(1) It is necessary to wait for the blot to dry before using the plate laminating machine for processing, otherwise it will cause foaming or pulling.
(2) When the sheet veneer is processed, attention should also be paid to the direction of the paper thread, especially thick paper, which reduces the phenomenon that the paper is curled due to rolling and stretching.
(3) The product to be constructed must be straight, and the uneven paper with the phenomenon of ruffled edge and tight edge should be treated. The ruffles can be baked, while the tight-edged paper can be hanged.
(4) The temperature is generally controlled to be 40 ° C - 60 ° C. Too high a temperature can distort the paper and film, causing the product to curl. But it should not be too low, otherwise it will cause insufficient viscosity.
(5) Spray as little as possible during printing, otherwise it will cause emptying and foaming at the pile. The powder should be disposed of before the use of the laminating machine. If the number of printing is large, the powder can be hanged and dried, and the number of printing can be manually wiped.