Fireproof board, also known as refractory board, is called high-temperature laminated board of thermosetting resin impregnated paper. The English abbreviation (HPL) is a fire-resistant building material for surface decoration. It has rich surface color, texture and special physical properties.
Fireproof panels are widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory countertops, exterior walls and other fields.
Advantages of fire board
The color is brighter, the sealing form is various, and it has wear resistance, high temperature resistance, stagnation resistance, penetration resistance, easy cleaning, moisture proof, no fading, delicate touch and reasonable price.
1. Thermal insulation: its heat preservation and heat insulation is six times that of glass, three times that of clay, and ten times that of ordinary concrete.
2, light weight and high strength: 1/4 of ordinary concrete, 1/3 of clay brick, lighter than water, and wood equivalent; cube compressive strength ≥ 4mpa. In particular, the use of ALC panels as a retaining structure in steel structure engineering can give full play to its advantages of light weight, high strength, good ductility and strong seismic resistance.
3, fire-resistant flame retardant: aerated concrete is inorganic, will not burn, and will not produce harmful gases at high temperatures; at the same time, aerated concrete has a small thermal conductivity, which makes the heat migration slow, can effectively resist fire, and Protect its structure from fire.
4, convenient processing: can be sawed, drillable, grindable, nailable, easier to reflect the design intent;
5, sound absorption and sound insulation: with its thickness can reduce the noise of 30 ~ 50 decibels; the internal composition of the lightweight strip series (EPS polystyrene particles) has good sound insulation performance and sound absorption.
6. Adapt to load: wind load, snow load and dynamic load.
7. Durable: ALC board is a kind of silicate material. It has no aging problem and is not easy to weather. It is a durable building material, and its normal service life can match the life of various permanent buildings. .
8, green and environmental protection: ALC board is not radioactive, and no harmful substances spill. Advantages of aerated concrete fireproof panels: no pollution and hazardous waste are produced during the production process. When used, there is absolutely no radioactive material or harmful gas generated, even at high temperatures and in fire. Each individual microbubble gives the aerated concrete product a certain impermeability and prevents the penetration of water and gas.
9. Economical and practical: It can increase the use area, reduce the cost of foundations, shorten the construction period, reduce the cost of heating and air conditioning, and achieve energy-saving effects.
10. Convenient construction: Aerated concrete products are accurate in size and light in weight, which can greatly reduce human and material input. The dry construction method is often used in the installation of the plates, the process is simple and the efficiency is high, and the construction period can be effectively shortened.
Our pur glue laminating machine can laminate HPL on MDF panel or HPL/chipboard panel etc.